I am a hands-on software architect, with 15+ years of experience in developing and building software solutions to solve complex real world problems.
Evaluating technologies, making technological choices, laying out architectural blueprint for products, reviewing product architecture, designs and its development roadmap and last but not the least, hands-on coding, that is what describes my passion and my day to day work.
Some of my recent work includes…
- Building enterprise scale products using cloud based tools and technologies
- Amazon Web Services
- Architecting and developing a multi-tenant cloud scale Big data processing pipeline system, using S3 as a Data Lake and Hive on Amazon EMR as the processing engine.
- Leveraging Apache Kafka and related ecosystem for event stream use cases
- Spring framework and related technologies
- Use of Activiti BPMN Engine to build a cloud scale Workflow system
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Spring Integration, Apache Camel
- Microservices, Spring Boot
- Java, Java 8
- Event driven architecture
Writing about technology and sharing experiences is again something very close to my heart, and that is what pragmaticnotes.com is all about. Hope you enjoy reading the blogs on this site. I would love to heard your feedback, comments about the topics I write about, or any other topics you may want me to talk about.
Happy reading, Happy learning!!!